But that's not important right now.
Seeing that "How To" book lying there gave me a thought. I'll bet there are a whole bunch of "How To" books that don't exist, but should! So I thought I'd try making a list of helpful "How To" books that, as far as I know, don't exist yet.
"How To" Books that Don't Exist
- "Mickey-Mousing - A Home Owner's Guide"
- "No, Really, It's for a Friend!"
- ... or "How to purchase an embarrassing ointment or other personal product"
- "No, Really, It's A Horrible Cold."
- ...or "A Guide to Avoiding Kissing, Shaking Hands, or Otherwise Touching the Strange Relatives you Only See at Weddings and Reunions."
- "It's a Boy!"
- ... or "Lawn Care - Long Term Solutions to Labor-Intensive Problems"
- "No, Really, It's A Terrible Cold."
- ...or "A Guide to Avoiding Kissing, Shaking Hands, or Otherwise Touching the Strange Dude Your So-Called 'Friends' Set You Up With."
- "Yes, Officer, But I Can Explain... "
- ...or, "How to get out of a ticket when you are so, SO in the wrong..."
- "The Immune System of the Gods!"
- ... or "How To Get Around A Hottie Who's Using The Old 'No, Really, It's A Terrible Cold' Defense"
- "My Computer? It's In The Shop"
- ... or "What to Tell The Dork Who's Urging You to Read His Blog"
Okay, I think that's enough punishment for you few readers tonight. I think I'll wrap this up.
Just a warning: I may return to this topic at a later date.
Now... I have to get up early and call my local computer shops. I feel I need to warn them that there's about to be a run of people who feel the need to get their computers "In The Shop".
Sorry about that.
Talk to to you later!