But then I got distracted by that book idea. A book about a man who, for no known reason, loses the ability to sweat. Hmmm... what would I call it?
- No Sweat!
- - No, that sounds like I'm trying to be a self-help guru. Tony Robins would be parked on my lawn trying to call me out!
- Feelin' Hot Hot Hot!
- Well... that sounds like it's either a dance number, or women will be buying the book thinking it's a calendar of half-naked firemen. Um... no.
- Sweating Like A Pig!
- That would be technically accurate, since pigs do not sweat, but I think a lot of people wouldn't get it. The Richard Simmons crowd might think it's something he put out to go along with 'Sweating to the Oldies', and I'm not all about that. Going to a book signing and being charged by an angry crowd of 300 lb-ers who were expecting a small, effeminate man in ridiculous shorts sounds more like a nightmare than a dream come true.
- Bone Dry.
- Sounds like an AA pamphlet.
- The Quest for Salty Gold
- Okay, that sounds like a pornographic fetish video - Noooope!
- Adult Onset Exacerbating/Remitting Ideopathic Anhidrosis - The Story of a Medical Miracle
- The only thing drier than the author would be the title. I'd be guaranteed to sell at least one book. Thanks, Mom.
A little help here? Does anyone out there have any suggestions for a title? Throw one in the comments section below. Serious, funny, or in-between, I'd love to hear from you!
Talk to you later!