It's Mail Bag time again!
So, I'm going to choose 4 items that appeared in my Junk Mail Folder in the past 30 days, and give you my 1st response to them. Off the top of my head. Just from looking at the Subject line, not actually opening them. It is all Junk Mail, after all...
- Digital Deals: "Perfect for any MP3, iPod, iPhone, iPad and so much..."
- But I do not own an MP3 player, iPod, iPhone, iPad, or so much more. Thanks for pointing that out, I feel just so much better about myself now. Terrific.
- Handy Toolbox: "Video: Quite the Chain Saw: Quiet, Cordless and 40v"
- It might just be me, and I might just be under the fading influence of Halloween and the Coffin Hop, but doesn't this sound like just the thing to get for the budding serial killer in your family? A 40 Volt cordless electric chainsaw that bills itself as "quiet"? What's the next line? "For those days when you just can't move the whole body!"
- Dish Promotions: "This is the best DISH Network offer EVER!!"
- Um... I don't really watch TV. So, I mean, if the offer includes a television, that would be a step in the right direction, but what I really need is a few extra hours for each day wrapped up in that amazing package so that I have time to use the rest of the junk!
- AARP News: "Robert, we're getting organized for the holidays..."
- How many times do I have to tell you people, I'm only 42 years of age! I'm not retired, I'm not old enough to be retired, and I have no plans to retire in the near future!
- ...although if you have some sort of plan that would allow me to retire right now, I'd love to hear it!
Well, that's it for this month's Mail Bag. I can't wait to see what the AARP will be offering me next month!
Talk to you later!