Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mail Bag! 12-13-2011

It's Christmas mail! Huzzah!





 I'm going to choose 4 items that appeared in my Junk Mail Folder in the past 30 days, and give you my 1st response to them. Off the top of my head. Just from looking at the Subject line, not actually opening them. It is all Junk Mail, after all... and this is going to be a quick one. Most of them have been quick this month - I'm trying to make this a quick little stop for y'all!


  • Handy Toolbox: "Garage Door Opener That's Better Than Caffeine"
    • Nothing. Is. Better. Than. Caffeine.

      Understand?

  • Digital Deals: "How to save more this season - We've Got Deals Galore!"
    • Look, I can save even more than you with all your vaunted 'deals'. It's quick, it's easy, and it's cheaper than cheap. It's called the 'Delete' button. Can't save more than spending nothing.

  • Genie Bra Special Offer:
    • Um... last time I checked I was a guy. This would have to be a very special offer; a lot more special than I think they intended!  I'm a 42 year old man - the places I'm sagging just don't need a bra!

  • Handy Toolbox: "One-Eyed Monster Frees Your Hand"
    • Okay... I thought long and hard about this one... and I just can't do it. No matter how I clean it up, any blog post I write about a One-Eyed Monster that doesn't reference Homer's Odessey is going to be dirty. And my Nana  reads this blog. It's audience participation time! Fill in your own 'One-Eyed Monster' joke here! Sorry folks.

                          Hi Nana!
And here we have a Christmas miracle! Did you see it? Did you notice? I'll bet you didn't. 
Don't worry, I'll tell you.
After months of requesting it, months of complaining about it, finally, oh finally, the AARP has decided to leave me alone!

To celebrate not hearing from the AARP at all this month, here's a random photo of three mangoes! 





Talk to you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment