Thursday, December 22, 2011

"For My Mailman"

The following is a quick list of things that my loving customers have left out for me during the past week and a half that never even made it back to the office at the end of my route, never mind coming all the way home with me at the end of the day. These are also items that I hold responsible for my current expansion, which may be requiring me to purchase some larger work pants by the end of the month.

  • Home Made Christmas Cookies
  • Candy Canes
  • Lindt Truffles
  • Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
  • Chocolate Bells
  • Royal Dansk Luxury Wafers (Vanilla)
  • Milk Chocolate Moose Popcorn Snack
  • Chocolate Covered Oreos
  • Holiday Mints
  • Mixed Mini Chocolate Bars
  • Tootise Rolls - 'Midgees'
  • Tootsie Pops
  • Jelly Beans

The following is a quick list of things that my customers have left out for me during the past week and a half that made it home, no problem, and have absolutely nothing to do with my expanding waistline.


  • 1- Fruitcake

Side note: If my own mailman happens to be reading this, I hope you enjoy the fruitcake!

Happy Holidays!

Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment