Sunday, April 21, 2013

Please, Help Me Help Them.

Hello WYMOP fans and readers. This is the management.

I realize this week's post is a bit late, and I do apologize for that. I actually had a post all written and ready to go, but then something very important happened. It happened While I Was Making Other Plans, as it were.

I put aside this week's post and started working on what you see here now. That post will appear next week at my regular time, I promise.

But this is important. To me and to others... but you'll understand once you see and hear.

Please take note of the picture in the sidebar to the right. Read what I wrote there.

Please hit the "Play" button below. Listen to what I say there. It's only seven minutes... or it's a lifetime.
It depends on how you look at it.


Thank you for your time.





Talk to you later.

P.S. - If there are any issues with players not playing or buttons not buttoning, please let me know ASAP in the comments box below so that I may address them as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I will be in Boston soon and make a donation. Thank you for finding this way to help for people who feel very helpless. I am sharing.

    ReplyDelete